The organic pest control company in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Northern Emirates specializing in safe and effective bed bug control.
Call our exterminator to learn how it works? Mr. Mohammed 050-9234500 (Available 24/7)
Organic Bed Bug Control
We have more than 12 years of experience and we will solve your bed bug issue without the use of chemicals or any hazardous pesticides! Gulfstar's commitment to environmental safety, quality, and customer service has never been stronger, we always recommend chemical free pest control to our customers.
Everything You Need to Know About Bed Bug!
If you suspect there are bedbugs in your home, look for signs of them in your bed and other areas.
For example, they often hide in:
- Bed frames
- Couches and cushions
- Wall clock and Wallpaper
- Carpeting around baseboards
- Cracks or seams of furniture
- Spaces behind light switches and electrical outlet plates
How to Identify Bedbugs & How to Get Rid of Them
Bedbug are small, oval, brownish insects that live on human or animal blood. Although they're a nuisance, they don't spread diseases. If you wake up with itchy areas you didn't have before, bedbugs may be to blame. Call an exterminator.
Some other possible signs are:
Clean up infested areas:
- Vacuum your bed and the area around it often. Afterward, put the waste in a plastic bag and dispose outdoors.
Note: If your mattress is infested, you may want to get rid of it and get a new one.
We solve your bed bug issue, without any chemicals or hazardous pesticides!
BedBug Steam Control:
We offer environment friendly bedbug control that protect your home, family and pets. Steam treatment is the most powerful method to remove bed-bugs and their eggs!
Where Bed Bugs Hide:
Bed Bugs Infestation:
People who don't realize they have a bedbug infestation may attribute the itching and welts to other causes, such as mosquitoes.
Bed Bugs Bite:
Most bedbug bites are painless at first, but later turn into itchy welts. Unlike flea bites that are mainly around the ankles, bedbug bites are on any area of skin exposed while sleeping.
Talk to your child's doctor or pharmacist before using topical steroid creams or oral antihistamines to treat the bites. Some medications may not be safe for babies or young children.
If your child is old enough to understand your instructions, ask them not to scratch the bites. To prevent scratching, it may also help to trim your child's nails and cover the bites with a bandage.
Here are a few types of insecticides you can try:
- Pyrethrins and pyrethroids are the most common chemicals used to kill bedbugs. Yet some bedbugs have become resistant to them.
- Pyrroles like chlorfenapyr kill bedbugs by disrupting their cells.
- Bites may appear in a line or grouped together, usually on areas of the body not covered by clothing, such as the hands, neck, or feet.
- Neonicotinoids are man-made versions of nicotine. They damage the bugs' nervous system.
This type of chemical works on bedbugs that have become resistant to other pesticides.
- Dessicants are substances that destroy the bugs' protective outer coating. Without this coating, the bugs dry out and die. Two examples of dessicants are silica aerogel (Tri-Die and CimeXa) and diatomaceous earth.
The advantage to dessicants is that bedbugs can't become resistant to them, but they work slowly. These products can take a few months to kill off all the bugs.
- Foggers or bug bombs kill bedbugs, but they can't get into cracks and crevices where these bugs hide. They can also be toxic to humans if you use them incorrectly. "Read the label carefully. Leave the room before you set off a fogger"
- Plant oil-based products like EcoRaider and Bed Bug Patrolare less toxic than chemical insecticides, and they work well against bedbugs.
Advanced Bed Bug Control with 3 Months Warranty
We provide a warranty period of three months. If the bed-bugs reappear for any reason during the warranty period, our team will come back at no extra charge. Please note that we need advanced notice of atleast one day. Incase Gulfstar exterminator's unable to solve your bed bug problem, we will refund 50% of the payment.
Terms of 50% refund policy:
- Refund request must be within the warranty period.
- Request may be only approved once we have conducted the follow-up services.
- Incase we are unable to solve your bed-bug problem, we will refund 50% of the payment. (Proof of infestation may be required)
Post the 3rd week you will see visible results. The single service comes with a 3 month warranty so you are certain of getting rid of bugs, within the contracted period our trained technicians will resolve your complaints at no extra charge.